Accurate Metering of Peak, Low Flow and Total Mass Flow Rate
Sierra Instrument's SteelMass 640S delivers precise measurements with heavy-duty industrial gas mass and air flow meter measurement applications. Choose from a wide variety of inline and insertion thermal mass air/gas flow meters for precision SCFM (standard cubic feet per minute), SFPM (surface feet per minute) and SMPS (standard meters per second) measurement of gas mass flow rate in industrial environments.
The 640S offers accurate monitoring of peak, low flow and total air/gas mass flow rates is a critical part of many industrial process control systems. When you need a portable analog or digital air flow meter that easily inserts into industrial ducts and pipes up to 72 inches (2 m), choose SteelMass® 640S.
- Insertion, totalizing air/gas mass flow meter
- Eliminate drift with patented DrySense™ sensor
- Increase flexibility with low pressure drop, high turndown
- Validate in the field for easy in-situ calibration
- Backed by lifetime sensor warranty
The SteelMass 640S is ideal for:
- Air volume flow metering
- Compressed air flow
- Aeration basin air flow
- Combustion air flow
- Natural gas fuel flow
- Custody transfer
- Stack gas emissions flow monitoring