The InnovaMass 240i Inline iSeries Next Generation Vortex Flow Meter
In 1997, Sierra Instruments was the first to introduce a combination volumetric vortex and multivariable mass flow meter. Today, Sierra’s completely redesigned InnovaMass® iSeries™ 240i/241i builds on two decades of success measuring five process variables for gas, liquid, and steam with one connection.
With the multivariable capability of the InnovaMass 240i it is easier to maximise your steam productivity and reduce overall cost of ownership for more energy savings.
- Pipe sizes from 1.0 to 8.0 inches (DN25 to DN200)
- Ideal for saturated or superheated steam, gas, and liquid applications
- Mass and/or volumetric flow rate
- Multivariable for five (5) measurements in one compact device
- Latest iSeries Raptor II™ OS flow engine
- Complete suite of digital communications
- Certified for Boiler MACT measurement meeting EPA regulations for area source boilers (40 CFR 63, subpart JJJJJJ) and for major source boilers (40 CFR 63, subpart DDDDD),
- Part of Sierra's Big-3 iSeries family of flow meter technologies
Industries: Oil & Gas / Petrochemical / Facilities Management / Hazardous Area / Gas Distribution & Allocaiton / Custody Transfer