Ultrasonic Flowmeter for Accurate Liquid Metering
Sierra Instruments portable ultrasonic flow meter the InnovaSonic® 210 succeeds at delivering expanded functionality and field portability when a permanent installation is not required. The 210 is a complete liquid measurement kit with portable clamp-on transducers that feature a small handheld display interface with bright color display and push buttons. While principally designed for clean liquids, the 210 portable meter will operate effectively with the minimal quantity of air bubbles or suspended solids found in most industrial applications.
Its high-powered ultrasonic pulse with improved digital signal processing requires just one set of transducers for a wide range of pipe sizes and materials including metal, plastic and concrete. The handheld battery powered InnovaSonic 210 is ideal for precisely measuring a wide range of liquid flows in pipes up to 236 inches (6000 mm).
Utilising universal transit-time technology the 210 flow meter measures the time it takes an ultrasonic signal to travel a known distance with the flow stream and another signal travelling against the flow stream, determining the velocity of the fluid being measured. The 210's measurement is independent of fluid conductivity to allow a wider applicability compared to magnetic meters.
- Easy setup in five minutes or less
- Portable clamp-on transducers measure liquid flows nearly anywhere
- Save time with no pipe cutting or process shutdown
- For fast delivery, buy online, next-day shipment
- Rent or Rent-2-Own programs
- Boiler MACT certified for area source boilers (40 CFR 63, subpart JJJJJJ) and for major source boilers (40 CFR 63, subpart DDDDD)