The Trimec DP490 Insertion DualPulse Flow Meter insertion flow transducer is an innovative design that combines well proven technology with modern engineering materials to provide a cost effective and simple means of measuring the flow of water and a wide variety of low viscosity liquids.
- All stainless steel construction
- Suits pipes 40~2500mm (1.5~100″)
- Low installed cost
- Simple to install
- Unique head design to extend linear measuring range
- Two independent pulse outputs with high noise immunity (CE compliant)
- High pressure submersible design
- Hot tap option
Trimec Industries DP490 & DP525 are cost effective stainless steel flowmeters for measuring the flow of water, fuels & other low viscosity liquids in pipes sizes 1.5″~100″ (40~2500mm). The Insertion flowmeters are installed with the metering head 1/8th into the pipe resulting in very little pressure drop. They do not require external power when used with the Trimecrate totalisers however some options such as high temperature & non-magnetic models require external power.