The WTP PVC In-line Turbine meters from Seametrics are suitable for water treatment, municipal, cooling water monitoring and industrial flow control.
This unique system of 2″ to 6″ turbine meters uses just one moving part, a precision helical rotor. Rotation of the rotor is electronically detected and processed. The high-quality jewel bearings and shafts minimize friction while providing long wear life in non-lubricating fluids.The entire rotor assembly can be easily removed for field service without removing the meter from the pipe. The WTP bodies are fabricated from Schedule 80 PVC fittings. The WTP turbine insert is machined from a solid piece of PVC. Turbine rotors on all models are Kynar (PVDF). The WT model meters can be ordered with various output options. The basic model (100) comes with pulse output only. An electronic display (Seametrics FT420) is mounted on the 101 model to display flow rate and total (resettable or non-resettable), and provide a programmable pulse or 4-20 mA output. Other electronics options include a blind 4-20 mA transmitter (AO55) on the 102 model and a battery-powered (FT415) rate/totalizer plus pulse output for applications that lack power (104 model).
All of these controls/displays can be mounted on the meter or remotely mounted on a wall or panel up to 2,000 feet away. The Seametric WT-Series turbine meters are compatible for use with most other remote-mount Seametrics displays and controls as well.
- PVC-body turbine flow meter
- In-line, individually-calibrated turbine meter maximizes accuracy
- Turbine rotor is the only moving part, optimizing low-flow performance
- Solid-state pickup
- Electronic register can be meter-mounted or remote
- Available with blind pulse or 4-20 mA output
- Materials are chemical-resistant
- Can be ordered with stub ends (standard) or flanges (optional)
- One moving part
- Low friction jewel bearings
- Field repairableCchoice of materials
- Variety of displays and controls