Highest Air / Gas Flow Meter Measurement in Industry
Sierra Instrument's QuadraTherm® 780i is the most accurate inline thermal mass flow meter for air/gas flow rate measurement on the market today, achieving gas mass flow rate accuracy never before possible, +/- 0.5% of reading above 50% of full scale. The QuadraTherm 780i rivals accuracies of Coriolis technology for measuring gas mass flow rate with a breakthrough thermal dispersion technology achieving “percent of reading” accuracy.
- Achieve the highest accuracy +/- 0.5% of reading
- Eliminate drift with DrySenseTM sensor
- Reduce straight-run requirements with built-in flow conditioning
- Needs only 1-diameter up and zero downstream diameters
- Validate in the field for easy in-situ calibration
- Backed by lifetime sensor warranty
- High flows up to 60,000 scfm (305 smps)
- Boiler MACT certified for area source boilers (40 CFR 63, subpart JJJJJJ) and for major source boilers (40 CFR 63, subpart DDDDD),
- Part of Sierra's Big-3 iSeries family of flow meter technologies
Change Gas Mixtures in the Field-No Recalibration Needed
Each QuadraTherm thermal flow meter from Sierra Instruments comes with on board qMix(tm) gas mixing software which allows you to create custom gas mixtures in the field to compensate for gas compositional changes, meaning no costly recalibration is needed. This means it is perfect for managing changes in flare gas composition in the field for upstream oil & gas flare gas measuring applications and other applications in which gas composition fequently changes.