Process Gas Mass Flow Meters & Controllers
The SideTrak® 840 Mass Flow Controller from Sierra Instruments’ has been designed for precise control of air and process gases in ranges from 0 to 10 sccm up to 0 to 500 slpm. This device accomodates most clean gases and corrosives due to it's material construction of 316 stainless steel.
With proven of over 25 years of field installations, the SideTrak product line is distinguished by its patented, cleanable, large-diameter sensor tube and the reliability and serviceability that this feature provides. Because a microscopic layer of contamination has a major effect on small diameter sensor tubes, many mass flow meters and controllers suffer, over time, from degradation of accuracy or repeatability. The SideTrak sensor is not only larger in diameter than most other MFMs and MFCs, but it is mounted along the side of the flow body to provide access ports at either end. In the event of clogging or contamination, it can be cleaned with the 0.03-inch diameter cleaning rod available from Sierra.
Sierra’s SideTrak® sensor also overcomes the problem of zero-drift commonly associated with capillary-type meters and controllers. Because the sensor windings are constructed of platinum, the NIST standard for temperature detection and one of the most stable elements known, the device is virtually drift-free.
- Electromagnetic servo-control - precise, instantaneous control of gas delivery
- Speed of response, accuracy and reliability
- Dependable analog mass flow control for over 30 years
- Precision control with low pressure drop
- Proven to control toxics, corrosives and combustible with easy cleanable sensor tube
- Count on durability with rugged construction
- Broad range of sizes available
Industries: Analytical / Life Sciences & Health / Automotive / Glass Production / Biopharmaceutical / Life Science