Primary Standard High-Flow Gas Flow Calibration
The Sierra Instruments CalTrak® XL is the leading high-flow primary standard calibrator on the market today. The XL is used for the calibration and verification of mass flow meters, controllers, variable area flow meters, and precision in-situ calibration of industrial flow meters and controllers.
With the increased demand for higher flows of process gas, there is a heavy demand to validate and calibrate high flow gas meters and controllers.
Has a wide calibration, so a single XL system will accurately calibrate so-called low flow devices from 15 slpm, as well as much higher flow devices up to 1500 slpm.
Sierra manufactures the CalTrak XL to ISO 17025 standards at an NVLAP-accredited lab using assets that are directly traceable to NIST.
- Begin to calibrate up to 1500 slpm
- Replace bell provers or sonic nozzle arrays
- Bring ± 0.15% of reading accuracy to the factory floor
- Quick, easy to use, automatic data capture
- Results directly traceable to NIST