Highest Accuracy Gas Flow Calibration Primary Standard
Sierra Instruments has the world’s most accurate flow standard for your lab with the CalTrak® 800. The CalTrak 800 can be used for calibration and verification of:
- Mass flow meters
- Variable area flow meters
It is also used for the precision in-situ calibration of industrial flow meters and controllers, the 800 is ideal for customers who require the very best flow meter accuracy to do their job right. You can avoid the cost and downtime delay of sending out instruments to be calibrated with the CalTrak 800, perfect for owners and users of many flow instruments (more than 25) that require calibration/verification one or more times a year.
Every CalTrak 800 is manufactured to ISO 17025 standards at a NVLAP-accredited lab using assets that are directly traceable to NIST.
- Highest accuracy of up to ± 0.15% of reading gas mass flow rate
- Broad flow range from 0.5 sccm up to 100 slpm
- Quick, easy to use, automatic data capture
- Portable and battery operated
- Results directly traceable to NIST