AG3000 Series Flanged Magmeter by Seametrics
The Seametric AG3000 Series is a spool-type electromagnetic flow meter suitable for use in irrigation applications in 76.2mm (3”) to 304.8mm (12”) pipe. No moving parts mean these meters provide unobstructed flow and they are resistant to wear from debris found in ground or surface water. Because there are no bearings or propellers little maintenance is required. Minimal straight pipe requirements allow the AG3000 magmeters meters to be used in piping configurations where there is little space between the meter and an elbow.
The standard AG3000 is battery powered with an available pulse output. Both rate and total indication are displayed. Bidirectional flow reading is standard with totals available in forward, reverse, net flow, batch forward flow, and batch reverse flow. Batch totals can be reset.
Standard optiuons include:
- Pulse output is standard on all models and
- 4-20mA passive current loop is standard on the AG3000p
- CE certified and IP68 for burial, or applications where the meter may be under water for prolonged periods of time
A power/output cable allows outputs for use with a variety of Seametrics and other displays and controls for remote reading and telemetry applications. Rate and total units, pulse scaling, and various other settings are set via the front panel touch-key pad by the user. The remote display model (AG3000r) provides remote access for controlling the meter and viewing readings.
All the AG3000 series meters are provided with a security seal to protect against unauthorized access. The seal can be broken by an authorized agent, to change units of measure, pulse rate, replace the battery pack, or field install a power/ output cable. The cable is field installed where external power is available and/or an output is needed.
- Built-in data logging for secure flow logging
- AC or DC powered versions with battery backup
- 4-20mA loop (on the externally powered units)
- HART protocol (on the externally powered units)
- high speed digital (on the externally powered units)
- Modbus® protocol outputs are (on the externally powered units)
Applications: Irrigation, Chemigation, Agricultural automation, Well usage monitoring, Dairy lagoons